We work with first-time landlords, self-managing landlords, and experienced owners in the North Georgia area who are ready to change property management companies. At Cumming Home Property Management, we are your partners – here to take care of your investment property while you live your life.
Our property management services are based on the idea that you should focus on building long-term wealth real estate investments while we manage the rental relationship. We help our North Georgia clients develop and execute strategic investment goals.
What We Offer
- Aligned Interest Monthly Fee Structure-It is simple-If you don’t get paid, then we don’t get paid! We only charge you monthly management fees if your house is rented.
- Leasing Guarantee-If the tenants we placed into your property leaves within 6 months of tenancy, we’ll lease the property again for free
- Routine Inspections-In addition to the Move In/Move Out inspections- we will go out to your property 2 additional times throughout the year.
- Eviction Protection-If a tenant we placed needs to be evicted for not paying rent, Cumming Home Property Management will facilitate the legal action of filing the Dispossessory getting the writ of possession
- Full Service-In House Accounting-We will prepare your 1099s for you at no additional cost. We will also send you monthly paper statements showing income, expenses, and management fees.
- Free Utility Management-We will take care of the water and electrical utility connections for you after the tenant moves out or before the new tenant moves in.
- No Cancellation Fees– You can cancel our contract with a simple 30-day notice. No hidden costs, No extra fees, & No termination penalty
- 24-Hour Emergency Line-We have an emergency line number that is manned around the clock for all our tenants to contact in case of an emergency
- Mark-up Free Maintenance-We have a whole team of vendors from every trade that we work with every day that make our work a priority. They stand behind the work and we do not charge a markup percentage.
Tenant Screening Procedure
- Credit report obtained and used to screen potential tenants
- Contact previous landlord to determine payment record and property maintenance
- Obtain information verification
- National Sex offender registry check
- Foreign Registry Check (OFAC SDN Search)
- Lexis Nexis Eviction History Report
- Criminal History
After we do our thorough screening we then make a recommendation to you, the owner, on how we should proceed. We do not place a tenant without your approval! You have the final say whether the applicant is approved or not!